Vuforia Chalk packages advanced augmented reality technology and real-time video into an intuitive, out of the box mobile app to provide the most effective and collaborative solution for remote assistance. You can use Vuforia computer vision technology to enable “marker-less” annotation capabilities where users can author annotations that accurately stick to any physical object.
It is the ideal fit for organizations that have a critical need for expert remote guidance where service and downtime are expensive, and the experts who can help fix problems aren’t available onsite.
Who wouldn’t want a simple tool that provides powerful business outcomes such as:
- Precise and effective communication and collaboration in challenging and stressful moments for frontline workers, when assistance is needed to troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or fix a problem in the field
- Improve onsite t, service delivery, and overall technician effectiveness
- Increase first-time fix rate
- Reduce mean time to repair
- Minimize equipment downtime
- Scale expertise across your organization
- Reduce training time and make technicians more effective in the field, faster
- Intuitive application designed for devices deployed in the field today- no special equipment or custom development needed