Changes starting 2018
What will happen to my perpetual license?
You will still be able to access your perpetual license and pay the optional maintenance support for software upgrades and PTC support year-after-year.
Will I be able to purchase additional perpetual licenses?
After January 1st, 2018 the option of purchasing additional perpetual licenses will no longer be available.
Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
What is your relationship with PTC?
For over a decade, MRC has been a product reseller for PTC cad software such as CREO and Mathcad.
Where can I find MRC’s reseller verification?
You can find our reseller verification here!
How do I submit a payment?
To make a payment click on our “Make a Payment” tab on the top right corner. From there insert your quote number on the currency your quote is in, click on the “Pay Now” button to continue. You will be redirected to our payment portal. Once you enter the amount listed on your quote click on “Submit”. Please enter your information on the new page, be sure to answer all questions correctly, and don’t forget to type in your email address in order to receive a receipt via email. If you are having trouble submitting your payment, feel free to call us at 800-655-6135. Please note: We only accept MasterCard and Visa cards for payments in Canadian currency.
I submitted a payment but did not receive a receipt. How can I get one?
Contact your account manager to receive an e-receipt or contact us at 800-655-6135.
How do I Update my license file?
How to update FlexNet Admin License Server (lmadmin) with a new license file
- Download and save license file on local drive
- To stop licensing service, Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > look for lmadmin_ptc > Stop
- Open Task manager kill the process for lmadmin.exe and ptc_d.exe (if available)
- Run reconfigure.exe located in “C:\Program Files\PTC\FLEXnet Admin License Server\bin” folder
Click Next in Setup License window
Select Check Box, accept the License Agreement and click on Next
In License Identification Tab > License Summary field
Delete existing Server (e.g: 7788@John-PC)
Drag and drop new license file saved on local drive
Server Status shows “Available“
- Click Finish
- Start licensing service from Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > lmadmin_ptc > Start
- Refer to the video here for quick demo