Our website with the domain name www.mrcpds.com is independently owned by Maintenance Reseller Corporation (MRC). The following privacy policies are put in practice by Maintenance Reseller Corporation hereon in referred to as MRC.
MRC is committed to protecting your online privacy, therefore, we have created the following policies:
INFORMATION COLLECTION IN REGARDS TO WEBSITE VISITORS
MRC may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms such as various contact forms, MRC’s PTC software trial form, Payeezy Gateway (for payment purposes) or other. This also includes information provided during your visit to mrcpds.com, subscribing to MRC’s services, etc. MRC may also ask you for your information when you are having an issue with our website.
- If you contact us or request MRC to contact you, we may keep this in our records.
- Transaction details that you complete.
- Surveys or contests we ask you to participate in, although not obligatory to respond.
- Information that you provide to us via newsgroups, feedback, email system, or other features, for business activities such as marketing, events MRC hosts, or other.
- Website experience analytics, such as but not limited to traffic data, blog data, page visit data, or other communication data.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED USED
Collected information is used in the following manner:
- To improve our website and your user experience – to ensure that content from our sites is displayed in an effective manner for your website experience.
- To enhance MRC’s customer service, for example, to respond to your enquiries.
- To process transactions and or to carry out requirements for contracts between MRC and you.
- To send emails, periodically- these emails inform you of offers, new products/services, changes to MRC and our site, events with MRC or their trade partner etc. that you request to learn about or that MRC feels will be of interest to you. The opt-out option is always available at the footer of each email.
- To execute contests, promotions, survey, or other features that will help MRC improve.
- To protect our rights, and safety as well as that of our customers.
MRC will provide you with information in the form of e-mails, mailings, website displays/banners, or other methods of communication. Obtaining your feedback and views are of great interest to us, therefore, we may set up, newsgroups, blogs, email systems, or other sources of communication on our site. Please note that information that is disclosed to other parties is not our responsibility.
EMAIL ACCESS/ OPT-OUT & CORRECTING INFORMATION COLLECTED
Email Access/ Opt-Out
You have the right to opt-in and opt-out of email listing. You may do this by checking or not checking certain boxes in our forms or by unsubscribing when an email is received, the unsubscribing options are located at the footer of each email.
Correcting Information Collected
You have the right to request access to personal data you have submitted however MRC will ask you to identify yourself through a series of questions. If you wish to change your personal information in our system please email us at email@example.com.
WEBSITE COOKIES, IP ADDRESS AND OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
IP Address & Other Technical Information
MRC logs your IP address, type and version of the browser, and URLS of the web pages you visit within our site. This information is used to enhance your user experience, diagnose issues, administer our website to track your movements, and to gather demographic information.
MRC does not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third party sites who aid MRC in operating our website, conducting business such as a third-party credit card processing company to bill users for products and services, servicing you, or our trade partner. These parties are all in agreement to keep this information private and confidential. Information may also be provided to a third party for marketing, advertising purposes or other.
MRC holds the right to release personal information if it is appropriate to comply with the law, protect MRC’s rights, property, safety as well as that of others, and to reinforce our policies.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED PROTECTED
MRC implements many forms of security measures to protect the information you provide such as but not limited to technical means and off-line precautions. Off-line precautions include restriction of sensitive use in MRC’s office by MRC personnel or other related to MRC.
We do our best to have your personal information protected however accidental disclosures and unintended access are never fully eliminated. When users enter sensitive information, especially that pertaining to credit cards, that information is protected with the Secure Socket Layer technology also referred to as SSL. However please be advised that if you leave your computer, an unauthorized individual may be able to access your information especially if you have your computer’s settings set to remember sensitive information. Remember to shut down your browser before you leave your computer.
Although we take security measures to protect your sensitive information we cannot guarantee the security of this information submitted, any submission is at your own risk.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION & MRC
MRC is in compliance with COPPA’s policies; our site is not directed to be visited by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, information that is determined to be from a child is deleted. If a parent believes their child has submitted information to MRC and wants their child to be removed, please contact MRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER SITES IN MRC
IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT MRC
If you would like to contact us regarding our website, you may do so as follows:
Maintenance Reseller Corporation
400 West Cummings Park Suite# 4650
Woburn, MA 01801
(F) 888- 243- 8067