Need a new license file for your PTC software?
Before your begin, please note you will need to know your Host ID/ MAC ID!
How to find a computer's Host ID in Windows for a License File:
- Click the Start Orb at the bottom left of your screen.
- Type ncpa.cpl into the search box and press ENTER.
- Right-click your Local Area Connection and select Status.
- Click Details and the Physical Address if your MAC Address.
- Copy your physical address.
License type descriptions
- Locked: Perpetual or Subscription computer specific license
- Floating: Server/shared license
- Home- Use: Secondary support license (laptop or accessory license)
Please fill out the form below:
- This tool is for customers who are active on support only!
- All license request will be handled next business day
- For immediate license assistance please contact PTC license management at 877-275-4782