What’s New in Prime 6?
With Mathcad Prime 6 visualizing your engineer calculations data is easier than ever before. Prime 6.0 introduces the new symbolic engine and enables users to spell check their notes in multiple languages, include hyper-links, customize margins and footers and much more.
- Customization of margin dimensions, including headers and footers
- Spellcheck available option and supports multiple languages
- Add hyperlinks directly in worksheets
- Expanded list of print options, and find/replace subscripts or individual parts of identifiers
- 2D chart application options such as exporting plot as an image file
- New symbolic calculation engine
Enhance Your 2D Plotting
PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0 offers enhanced 2D plotting capabilities, enabling you to now fully customize the look and feel of your 2D plot charts. Some of the enhanced formatting capabilities you can expect include
- Full Axes formatting
- Titles and legend
- Second Y-Axis
- Customizable plot look and feel
Spend less time switching between applications or trying to coordinate work. Now you can embed content from other applications into PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0 worksheets, as well as copy and paste multiple regions of a worksheet into MS Word.
Equation wrapping means your calculations won’t disappear off the edge of the page. You can even wrap-as-you-type.
Have a worksheet of 100 pages or more? With this new release, it’s easier to create, organize, and interact with large, complex worksheets.