PTC Creo 4.0 is now available and ready to improve your productivity! With hundreds of core enhancements, and breakthrough capabilities such as additive manufacturing, MBD, and core productivity, Creo 4.0 is better than ever!
THINK DIFFERENTLY. BE MORE PRODUCTIVE. DESIGN SMARTER.
With the new Creo 4.0, you print what you design. It allows you to design, optimize, validate, and print all from one place. This reduces overall process time and error-risk. New capabilities in additive manufacturing inc
- Lattice creation:This allows you to create para-metrically controlled uniform and variable lattice structures.
- Connected printer support: Directly connect to 3D systems and Stratasys printers.
- Create and manage the print tray: You can build, track, validate, manage print jobs and store and reuse them.
MBD (Model-Based definition)
With MBD, all information about your product lives in a fully-detailed 3D documented model. This is accessible to everyone from engineering to package design. It also guides users to easily comply with MBD standards, even if they are not experts. See it in action!
Smart connected product design
Design for connectivity, this allows you to connect real world sensors in your 3D CAD model, enabling you to understand product usage in the field.
Modeling & flexible enhancements
- Intelligent mirror for assemblies: Creo now only mirrors those parts that should be mirrored.
- Solid welds: Create welds as solid geometry with mass property information.
- Materials library: There are more than 100 new materials available out-of-the-box.
- Sketcher: Now significantly improved visibility of sketch and sketch entities, direct snapping to existing geometry.
- Enhanced core modeling features: Improvements in “hole placement” & the ability to construct a mid-plane.
- Flexible modeling: We are now able to use FMX in sheetmetal, with the ability to edit bends, bend and corner reliefs.
WITH THESE NEW IMPROVEMENTS PTC CREO 4.0 IS THE CAD SOFTWARE TO BUY!
*Please know that MRC along providing personalized support to you and your team can also have your software purchase up and active in less than 72 hours. Unlike other vendors, MRC is centrally located which allows us to increase our speed and response to you.