Unlock the latest in 3D CAD with Creo 6.0:
- New capabilities in augmented reality, real-time simulation, and design for additive manufacturing
- Modernization of the overall user experience and interface
- Key productivity improvements
Want to see Creo 6.0 in action?
Watch our Demo!
Core Productivity Enhancements
Accelerate your productivity with modernized overall user experience and UI:
- New mini-toolbar workflows for creating and modifying features
- Modernized feature dashboards
- Enhancements to the model tree
Augmented Reality Collaboration
Creo has the power of cloud-based AR in every seat. You can view and share designs, securely collaborate with colleagues, customers, suppliers, and stakeholders across the enterprise, and access your designs anywhere, anytime. In Creo 6.0, it gets even better. Now you can publish and manage up to 10 designs, controlling who has access to each experience and easily remove old ones at will. In addition, you can now publish experiences for use with the HoloLens and as QR codes.
Simulation & Analysis
NEW – Creo Simulation Live Powered by ANSYS
Creo Simulation Live brings fast, easy simulation into the modeling environment, giving you real-time feedback on your design decisions so you can iterate more quickly and consider more options.
Creo 6.0 gives you more power and flexibility when you design for additive manufacturing with new lattice structures, build direction definition and slicing for 3D printing. In addition, you can expect overall performance improvements for lattice design.
- Support for new lattice cells
- Build Direction Analysis and Optimization
- Support for Slicing and 3MF