As a PTC software user you may have heard of PTC University’s eLearning library. Available for PTC products such as Mathcad, Creo, Arbortext, and Windchill, eLearning contains everything you need to know from “getting started” topics to more detailed topics. ELearning’s library contains 24/7 access to a wide selection of demos, lectures, and exercises allowing you to learn, manage, and work at your own pace.
One of eLearning’s most distinct features is how easy it is to use for both individual users and team users.
eLearning also grants you access to PTC Precision LMS. This allows managers to have the ability to:
- Assign learning tasks- With full access to all libraries, you are able to assign tasks
- Assess users- See how well users are doing or what areas need improvement
- Track usage – See who is actively participating
- Generate reports – Create a report that provides real-time knowledge of your team’s or individuals progress and proficiency
Managers can also build, launch and manage training programs, as well as search content that is specific to their focus to create custom training courses.
And when used alongside PTC Learning Connector, you are able to access your eLearning library straight from your PTC software. PTC Learning Connector allows you the ability to:
- Access as you work- You don’t need to leave your PTC software interface to find a list of learning topics that are related to the topic you are working on.
And provides you with
- More tools to help- Search eLearning and Technical Support content within your PTC software.
Increasing productivity, facilitating access and learning are all great advantages that eLearning provides.
*Please note that MRC along providing personalized support to you and your team can also have your software purchase up and active in less than 72 hours. Unlike other vendors, MRC is centrally located which allows us to increase our speed and response to you.